Orderful support is here to answer any questions you have about product capabilities, integrations, and troubleshooting. This guide explains how to search for answers and contact Orderful support.
Step 1: Check Orderful's Documentation
Orderful has three main areas of documentation to help you find the answers you need.
- API: For questions about Orderful's API, visit: https://docs.orderful.com/
- Support Portal: For questions about onboarding, how to use Orderful, or EDI specific inquiries, visit https://support.orderful.com/ and search through our help articles.
- Feature Guides: If you are looking for a walkthrough of a certain Orderful feature, please click on the blue Orderful logo in the lower right-hand corner of Orderful and search our product guides.
Step 2: Still Need Orderful Support? Submit a Support Request.
Reasons to contact Orderful support:
- You have a question that cannot be answered in Orderful's documentation.
- You need to add or remove a user.
- You need to add a new transaction type to an existing relationship.
- A feature or capability is not working properly.
- Review Orderfuls' SLA: Please review our SLA for ticket status levels and issue examples
- Sign in: If you already have an Orderful support account, please login by clicking on Sign in on the top right of your screen. If you don't have an account with us, click on Sign up and follow the onscreen instructions to create an account.
- Submit a request: We are constantly adding features to the platform to make it easy to self-service and we are constantly working on improving documentation as well. However, if you still have any questions please feel free to reach out. To submit a request, click on the Submit a request at the top right corner of your screen. The more information you provide, the faster we will be able to help you.
Step 3: Respond to an Open Support Request
Orderful's support team will respond to your request, and may ask for additional details or clarifications. You can reply using one of the following methods:
- Email: When a customer support request is submitted, an email confirmation will be sent. Orderful support responses will be sent as replies to this email. Users can respond to questions from our support team directly in the email.
- Portal: If you have created an account with Orderful support, you can reply to our support team directly here, as well.
Once your question is answered, the ticket will be closed but you can still find it on the portal just in case you want to reference it at a later date.